Solid Links Services are able to supply Klargester’s full range of pump stations, as well as a large range of bespoke pumping systems.
Our systems are suitable for a diverse number of settings such as single houses, small offices, large nursing homes or business parks.
Pump stations for surface water or sewage waste can be supplied for distances of a few feet or hundreds of metres. Grinders or Vortex type pumps are available, in both single phase or three phase options.
Many sewage waste pump stations require 24 hour storage to comply with Building Regulations and surface water applications could demand minimum or maximum flow rates.
The options available from Solid Link Services are endless, which means we can cater for all applications and situations.
- Control panel
- High level alarm
- Guiderails and lifting chains
- Twin or single pump options
- GRP or polyethylene chambers
- Various inlet depths and orientations
- Gate valve and non return valves
- Final wire, test, and commissioning options
- Option of a kiosk with flashing beacon
- Telemetry alarms and BMS available